SaffyH has added a photo to the pool:
The neo-gothic church of 1867/68 contains large parts of a gothic predecessor built of field stones. Since the middle of the nineteenth century, this was no longer sufficient to carry out worship services, as the number of inhabitants had grown considerably as a result of the extraction of peat, which served as fuel for the Berliners. The roof and gables of the church are also used as stork quarters.
All copyrights for this image are held by the original author and the Fliker.com . Kolomthota.com does not have any copyrights for this image.
Source From flickr.com
#SriLanka #News #lka #Photos
Powered by WPeMatico